Breaking News
You are here : Home / Wordpress / Plugins / Wp Multicolor Subscribe Widget

17 Replies

1. NIcole Fler says:

Hey there – I just installed this widget into my designfolio pro wordpress blog.
    I’ve activated the email subscriptions option in feedburner. Entered the ID 684hbcd53i0r57a4urbtqpmpic into the widget. And I am getting the message “The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled. But I do. Am i doing something wrong? Does your widget work in Designfolio (newest version)? Please help. Thanks!

1. Ramandeep Singh says:

It nothing ,,,GO to your feed burner ac. and enable public subscriptions

2. Hi, is there a way to have the blog send an email immediately after posting. Anytime I post in the blog, I do not get an email notification until the next day (which defeats the purpose of having an email subscription). Thanks.

1. Ramandeep Singh says:

not that i know ,,,,,,,,,,, actually the notification depends on feedburner.which is google product

3. Is there any way to change textbox height? It is really tall for the size font inside…

1. Ramandeep Singh says:

nope ,i’ll put that in next update

4. Thank you! The plug-in really great otherwise.

Jon

5. Hi Ramandeep! I really love the widget. I’ve tried five or six in the last week or so on my newly re-worked site. Yours is by far my favourite.

One question – can I edit the text that appears in the email sent to subscribers? And if so, how? I guess that’s actually two questions.

Thanks in advance.

Sean

6. Sonny says:

I’m testing this widget. After confirming my email, how do I unsubscribe it? Plus the subscribe button is not showing :-(

7. ardita says:

Hello Ramandeep,

I have three questions:
    – how do I edit the email sent to subscribers?
    – how do I know how many people have subscribed?
    – can I see their email adresses?

I’m new to WP and blogs – sorry if my questions are trivial. I also put the same questions on WP forum and by email – I’m a bit in a hurry and would very much appreciate your quick reply!

Thanks a lot!

Ardita

8. Pedro Felipe says:

Is there a way to have within a page or post? Do you know an alternative plugin? I don’t need it attached to the feedburner. Can I use like a simple email subscription? Thanks!! Nice tool!

9. joyablain says:

nice and simple widget

10. AduptDuttix says:

These are typically premade, which is great since it saves you time, and helps you in finding the perfect color paint!It is selling at the top quarter of its five year valuation based on P/E, P/B, and P/S. canada goose pris Pakhi, the youngest member of a huge affluent joint family, is subjected to a strict scrutiny before she departs for college.The sizing of shirt must turn out to be prolonged enough to suit the hand comfortably. canada goose jakke What one notices is that the really large individuals seem to know everyone’s name.BroBooks have included tons of omake at the end of the manga: translation notes, character profiles, an omake manga, CD drama transcripts, and a complete promo card list for the Aquarian Age card game. These additives help clean the fuel filters, which are often blocked by fungus (look like black/brown chocolate mousse).

11. abzu2 says:

I have the FD Feedburner Plugin activated. Do I still need to obtain a Feedburner ID to enter in the settings of Wp Multicolor Subscribe Widget ? Don’t see how many subscribers there are. TIA

12. Hello! I am having trouble with this plugin. People are subscribing via email but they are not receiving emails nor are they showing up in my subscriber list. Can you tell me what I should do?